Hi from Wiltshire

Moderators: HPC, Daven

llamalasers

Hi from Wiltshire

Post by llamalasers »

Liam here, we have just bought an LS3040 second hand and it needs a little attention so I will be scouring the forums for advice and asking the odd stupid question if that's alright?

Just spent the evening cleaning it as much as I could, we also bought 30l of deionised water, 3m of flexipipe, some duct tape and an aquarium thermometer as I want to give this poor neglected machine a new lease of life and treat it well.

Discovered some rather annoying problems that I hope we can fix as soon as possible cos I'm itching to laser cut.
60W LS6840 & CW4000
started out with LS3040
Daven

Re: Hi from Wiltshire

Post by Daven »

Hi Liam,
Welcome to the forum ;)

Ask away - if you look back at some of the posts most of us have asked stupid questions at one time or another ;)

Cheers
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Hiya Liam,

Where abouts in Wiltshire?

cheers

dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
llamalasers

Post by llamalasers »

Hi Dave and Dave, thanks for the welcome.

Dave we're in Chippenham, only moved here a few months ago, I'm a Wiltshire lad but been around a bit.
You nearby?
60W LS6840 & CW4000
started out with LS3040
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Salisbury Liam :)

For a few more weeks before moving the South Wales full time :) if you get really stuck let me know as I drive through Chipps most days now :)

cheers

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
llamalasers

Post by llamalasers »

Arr good stuff, South West is best :lol: .

Will do what I can myself but tis handy offer that we can employ your assistance if we get really stuck so thanks for that!
60W LS6840 & CW4000
started out with LS3040