Help needed parts of engraving missing

Moderators: HPC, Daven

socialpariah

Help needed parts of engraving missing

Post by socialpariah »

currently having issues where bottom and top of engraving seem to be missing i.e. if i cut or engrave a circle it seems to straighten out at top and bottom of circle. Engraving a file that previous engraved fine will still miss the top and bottom off , it will seem to miss out a couple of mm at top and bottom of engraving , have checked everything tight on back bar as advised , redownloaded conf settings, tried a different colour setting and also also adjusted scan gap , have even uninstalled software and put back on but no joy !

Have only had machine month or two so apologies if this is something simple im missing but any help appreciated
6840 60 w
Daven

Re: Help needed parts of engraving missing

Post by Daven »

Hard to say without seeing the file - if you want to PM me the file or email I will have a look if you want ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
socialpariah

Post by socialpariah »

thank you have managed to sort it now :D :D :D , was advised to check two grub screws to see if they were loose , they weren't but moving the belt out the way to get to them seems to have done something and now working perfectly ! Thank you for the offer of assistance though very much appreciated
6840 60 w
Daven

Post by Daven »

No problems- glad it is sorted :)

Sometime the end of the belt that is clamped to the head can foul the belt so worth checking it is tucked in ;)

Best
Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC