Righto here we gooooooooo
(1) Plug the dongle (Hard lock) into an available USB port.
(2) Windows will detect it as a "SenseiV2" and will automatically install drivers for it.
(3) You will get the usual pop up box saying "Your hardware is installed and ready to use"
(4) Plug in the USB cable from the laser machine.
(5) Install the drivers from HPC for the newly detected driver card (it's inside the laser so don't worry too much about it)
(6) Now install Lasercut 5.3
(7) You will get frequent warnings saying "No digital signature do you wish to continue" select YES each time.
(8) Once all this is done reeboot the windows machine BUT leave the laser switched on and the hardlock (Dongle) in place.
(9) The shortcut on your desktop to lasercut5.3, right click it and select "Properties"
(10) At the bottom of the window that opens you will see a button marked "Advanced" click this.
(11) Check the box saying "Run as administrator"
(12) Reeboot once again.
There you go, you should now have a working laser cutter under windows 7 64bit. (Lasercut software only)
If you get a message saying "Did this program install correctly" then select yes each time. This tends to vary between different versions of win7 (64) but is essentially the same.
If you do NOT set the shortcut to run as administrator you will get errors and the program won't run so don't forget it
if you get stuck I'm usually around by email most of the time.