Bubble that I can't get rid of - LS3020

Moderators: HPC, Daven

katherine3020

Bubble that I can't get rid of - LS3020

Post by katherine3020 »

Hi
I have a bubble that is at the left hand end of the tube that I can't seem to get rid of - its around the silver part (picture below).
I've tried turning the machine on its side and pinching the water tube but it doesn't seem to want to shift. Is there anything else I can try? Do I just need to leave the machine running for long enough - will this eventually get rid of it?
Thanks in advance
Katherine

katherine3020

Re: Bubble that I can't get rid of - LS3020

Post by katherine3020 »

Just read on another forum about someone swapping the cooling pipes round to run the water through the other way and then switching them back to get rid of air bubbles. Might this help or is this going to mess up my machine? Sorry for all the stupid questions - am not particularly technical as you may have guessed.
Cheers
Katherine
katherine3020

Post by katherine3020 »

OK - I worked it out - tilted it the other way to dislodge and off it went - no more stupid questions for today!
Daven

Post by Daven »

I miss being able to lift the machine with ease to rid it of bubbles ;)
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC