KH50,Apache,F15,Abrahms Tank.

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Spooky

KH50,Apache,F15,Abrahms Tank.

Post by Spooky »

A pair of apache's in 3.2mm and 4.2mm MDF (Medite)

A pair of KH50 assault choppers (Blue Thunder) one in 3.2mm and one in 4.2mm Medite.

A closer look at the KH50 cockpit.

A recent freebie on my site, the F15 with it's stand.

A closer look at that F15 :)

A set of the three aircraft in 4.2mm Medite.

On the top pictures you will see a UK pound coin for size comparrisons :) The KH 50 and Apache in 4.2mm Medite weigh close to 1 1/2 LBs each !!

best wishes

Dave
Last edited by Spooky on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Spooky

Re: KH50,Apache and F15

Post by Spooky »

Developing new projects,

An M1A1 Abrahms tank on the table being checked and adjusted

Getting there slowly :)

If anybody gets stuck and wants a hand with developing their own projects I'm always happy to help in my spare time. Thanks to Chris and Charlotte today and their usual standard of after care and support my job just got a lot easier when a nice shiny new Honeycomb bed arrived :) (Thanks guys)

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Daven

Post by Daven »

Looking great Dave ;-)
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Done :)

Now on to the patriot missile launcher and M110A Howitzer

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk