Hello from Manchester Uni

Moderators: HPC, Daven

Natalie

Hello from Manchester Uni

Post by Natalie »

Hi there,
Our workshop got our HPC LS 6090 a couple of months ago. We've been playing about (trial and error) with the functions - trying to see what it can do and have used it for a few student and research projects so far. (and a few engraved bottles of wine) There have been a few issues but as I said it's all trial and error!

I've been looking forward to joining this forum and reading it for a while - It's a great place to get ideas and talk about settings & issues.

~ It's nice to meet you all :)
LS 6090 user
Spooky

Re: Hello from Manchester Uni

Post by Spooky »

Hiya Nat :)

best wishes

Dave
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk
Daven

Post by Daven »

Hi Natalie - glad you managed to get here in the end (it was probably my fault if you had problems joining :oops:)

Best

Dave
Using two LS3060's and an ex 3020 user
Please note I am not employed by HPC, any advice or recomendations I give are based on my own experience and are not necessarily the same as HPC's. First point of contact on any hardware issues should be with HPC
Natalie

Post by Natalie »

Not a problem! I'm here now. Plus I've had time to trawl through the board to make sure I'm not about to ask a FAQ.

Does anyone else here have the same machine?
LS 6090 user
Malj

Post by Malj »

Welcome from one Manc to another.

Mal
Currently experimenting with a 6840
Spooky

Post by Spooky »

Ask anything you like Nat :)

Even the FAQ list is quite limited as there are sooooo many variations of different machines / lens's / tubes / PSU's etc :)

best wishes

Dave
Dave@OpticalPower.co.uk