CE Certificates

Moderators: HPC, Daven

HPCLaser

CE Certificates

Post by HPCLaser »

Recently it has become apparent that an article is in circulation regarding some companies who supply laser machines into the UK not having CE Certificates.

Please be assured that at HPC LASER LTD all our machines are CE Certified, Certificates of Conformity.

These can be seen upon request.

We know our clients come to us either with cost in mind or though recommendation.

We can keep our prices "competitive" by keeping our administration costs down and overheads low, we don't employ "sales men" as we believe clients do not with to be pressured into making a decision.

Demonstrations are given at our 3,000 sq foot unit in Halifax, where we can demonstrate any of our machines by the technicians.

There is generally no "lead time" as we hold most machines in stock.

Our reputation speaks for itself, so please be assured that the prices are substantially lower but the machines are not inferior :)

And all of our customers vouch for the quality and customer service we give. :P
Bernie_of_CPE

Re: CE Certificates / Customer Service

Post by Bernie_of_CPE »

Hi Chris,

Here is a copy of an email I sent to you on the 9th September 2009 just prior to me collecting my machine form you on a SUNDAY morning (giving a big hint of the customer service levels already).

Hi Chris / Charlotte,

Many thanks for your advice and help today.

Please can you forward the quotation that Chris offered me on the phone so I have a clear outline of what is being offered. As we discussed I would like to collect on Sunday. My diary is full during the week and for the next seven weeks I will be working weekends too. What time do you open the business on Sunday? It would be better for me to do this early as I need to be back in Bristol in time to unload and prepare the machine for trails on Monday 9:00 am. I need to be sure I can meet a tender commitment by end of business Friday so have some serious time pressure to meet deadlines.

I have been delighted with the customer service that the company has given me so far and as I indicated to Charlotte this has played a big part in my decision as to where to buy this machine.

I very much look forward to a great working relationship with you in the future in total confidence that you can at least meet or has been the case so far, totally exceed my expectations.

Many thanks and best regards.

Bernard Walsh.

Our machine a 6090 unit is installed and working as I write this, it has been performed brilliantly right from the start. We are still in the learning curve obviously but have already achieved very impressive results.

Further, as your client base grows I would be delighted to demonstrate this machine to anyone who cared to see it in action and explain it's merits. I seem to be the only company operating your equipment in this area but don't for a moment think I will be the last. If my business grows as we have planned I will be looking to add a second machine early next year from your range of course.

Lastly I have won the tender mentioned in the email and my client has already invited me to look at further options based on the products we have made and delivered so far.

With kindest regards.

Bernie Walsh - Custom Product Engineering (CPE)
Best regards.

Bernie_of_CPE (Custom Product Engineering)
HPCLaser

Re: CE Certificates

Post by HPCLaser »

Thanks Bernie ,
Any help with cut or engrave speeds please shout us or post here make sure you keep corner power the same as the cut power it makes a difference.. ;)
Thanks Chris